These highly scented wax melts are a great alternative to candles! Just drop one in your favorite wax melter and let it do what it do! 😊
Each reusable cotton bag comes with 6 melts. One melt when burned for 4-6 hours a day will last you for several days!!!!!
SO BE IT wax melts are made of all natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oils and are hand-poured by Sekayi with lots of love!
*****SHIPPING SOY IN SUMMER*****
USPS will not reimburse for melted candles or wax melts so with that in mind, please understand that SO BE IT will not be held responsible for melted products. Please know that you are ordering at your own risk but we will do everything we can to ensure that your soy wax candles and melts arrive to you in great shape and ready to enjoy!
Wax melts will be dropped off for shipping on Mondays. It is a good idea to track your package and know when to expect its arrival. It would also be great to make sure someone is able to receive your package to avoid having it sitting outside for an extended time.
Soy wax is a soft wax. If your melts are soft to the touch on arrival, place them in the freezer for a few minutes to harden up again before use.
- basil, sage, mint: Cool minty citrus with refreshing basil underscored with earthy musk and sage and white musk.
- chamomile: Bright fruity top notes add lift to this botanical blend of chamomile, jasmine, rose and ylang. Creamy undertones of apricot and musk support the fruity floral creation and elevates the natural sensation.
- himalayan bamboo: Calm and subtle scents of bamboo and rainforest green florals.
- pineapple sage: A tropical blend of sweet pineapple, herbal sage, and earthy green leaves.
- sage + citrus: Invigorating blend of bright lemon-lime with crisp and clean earthy sage.
- vanilla + amber: Subtle blend of fresh greens, warm spice, earthy patchouli and the delicate floral accord of blooming lily. The rich, earthy and exotic aromas of sandalwood and musk are sweetened with warm amber and a hint of vanilla.
- assorted: You'll get a bag of melts to enjoy and have fun trying to guess which ones from the list are in your mix!